Masternodes are an integrated system that keeps cryptocurrencies running, and Masternodes Tokens are the native cryptocurrency received as rewards by the masternode. Masternodes are distinguished by verifying new blocks and controlling the blockchain and are hence referred to as the governing center of crypto networks.
The Masternodes ecosystem has a growing total market capitalization of $1,508,103,703 and a total trading volume of around $122,542,811.
Note: This List is sorted by their market capitalization from lowest to highest.
- Unit Price: $0.5991
- Market Cap : $84,230,209
- Distinct Features: The Stratis BaaS platform is created for financial service providers and other businesses to test, build, and deploy blockchain-based apps without worrying about the costs and security issues associated with running their own networks, according to the platform’s whitepaper.
The Stratis Platform is the ideal platform to launch your blockchain project since it is decentralized, extremely safe, and energy-efficient. The blockchain used by Stratis is based on Bitcoin, which has the most secure blockchain to date. When combined with Stratis’ Proof-of-Stake implementation, the blockchain has a low carbon footprint due to energy-efficient block production.
With its feature-rich toolkit, the Stratis Platform lowers the entry barrier for novice developers learning blockchain concepts through code examples and reference implementations. The Stratis Ecosystem caters to more than just developers; STRAX Token owners can gain from it by deploying masternodes and staking.
- The Stratis Academy: To prepare them for in-demand blockchain projects across many industries, the Stratis Academy will train the subsequent generation of blockchain developers globally.
- Stratis Smart Contracts in C#: The “bloat” that results from operating a large number of smart contracts on a single blockchain is avoided by smart contracts in C#.
- Masternodes: Executing Smart Contracts and managing requests for wSTRAX interoperability between Stratis and other platforms are tasks carried out by Stratis Masternodes.
$STRAX has a 24-hour trading volume of $9,180,105, and it’s trading on some top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Gate.io, Crypto.com Exchange, DigiFinex, and Upbit.
- Unit Price: $0.1364
- Market Cap : $89,972,515
- Distinct Features: The plan for Syscoin includes the deployment of ZK-Rollups, Optimistic Rollups, Validium, and DAOSYS, a novel type of DAO that seeks to offer governance-free treasury management and self-sovereignty for all members.
Syscoin defines itself as the only layer-1 Blockchain that scales with EVM functionality.
On the platform, you may build using all of the same EVM tools and resources you are currently familiar with from the Ethereum platform while also going live on a quick, dependable, and hassle-free network that scales with your application.
Without worrying about scalability or exorbitant costs, create the most ambitious, future-proof projects you can conceive.
According to the website, Syscoin supports your project with a robust masternode service layer that provides additional ledger security with chainlocks.
$SYS has a 24-hour trading volume of $2,251,765, and it’s trading on top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, MEXC, Bitget, KuCoin, and Gate.io
- Unit Price: $15.73
- Market Cap: $200,903,017
- Distinct Features: Their blockchain network offers a special sidechain solution that enables programmers to create their own scalable blockchains that can support tens of thousands of transactions per second while preserving genuine decentralization across tens of thousands of nodes. Additionally, Horizen provides special add-on privacy capabilities.
Horizen is defined as the Zero-Knowledge Enabled Network of Blockchains, which offers the best-in-class tools for developers to custom-build private or public blockchains.
Horizen claims to be the blockchain’s largest node network with 41,822 active nodes, having 100% Uptime with ZK-SNARK enhanced security, according to data from the website.
Horizen is supported by the most reliable and secure public infrastructure, which is fortified with numerous layers of security.
The distributed node system used by Horizen ensures the network’s scalability, dependability, security, and speed. A strengthened consensus with stronger defense against 51% attacks secures Horizen as well.
$ZEN has a 24-hour trading volume of $13,326,593, and it’s currently trading live on some top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, MEXC, OKX, Deepcoin, and Bybit.
- Unit Price: $11.26
- Market Cap: $237,251,976
- Distinct Features: SAFE wants to become the biggest private and secure platform for digital currency payments and applications.
Users can use VPS to establish a masternode, mortgage 1000 SAFE, and take turns to get the rewards of the SAFE Network.
SAFE Network has a massive 6 applications:
- Safe Payment (for private payments)
- Safe Asset (issuance and management of digital assets)
- Safe Voting
- Safe Game (eco-safety detection service of blockchain)
- Safe Consultation (blockchain solutions for enterprises)
SAFE can cross-chain to other blockchains, such as ETH/BSC, through SafeAssetGate to participate in various DEFI applications.
The current CoinMarketCap ranking for $SAFE is #227, and it’s currently trading on Jubi and AAX exchange.
- Unit Price: $0.9487
- Market Cap: $245,699,908
- Distinct Features: The project is strongly committed to creating a truly decentralized world by being autonomous and relentlessly promoting innovation in blockchain technology.
Flux, according to the website, is the new generation of scalable decentralized cloud infrastructure, where users can develop, manage, and spawn applications on multiple servers at once. It’s Web3.0 ready!
FLUX proudly describes itself as Decentralized Web 3.0, The Next Generation Computational Network.
The decentralized infrastructure of Fluxnodes, the cloud operating system FluxOS, the multi-asset self-custody wallet Zelcore, and a suite of blockchain applications make up the Flux ecosystem. Additionally, it incorporates the Flux blockchain for on-chain governance, economics, and parallel assets to offer DeFi access and compatibility with other blockchains.
Flux supplies the New Internet with vital, high-availability infrastructure. Projects and development teams are not required to rely on the Flux blockchain to use FluxOS, so they have access to critical infrastructure while retaining all of their own chains’ unique qualities. Flux is a critical component of a well-balanced distributed computing portfolio aimed at the future generation of the Internet.
$FLUX has a 24-hour trading volume of $15,612,962, and it is trading on top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, MEXC, BingX, XT.COM, and Bitget.
Disclosure: This is not trading or investment advice. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any service.
Follow us on Twitter @thevrsoldier to stay updated with the latest Metaverse, NFT, A.I., Cybersecurity, Supercomputer, and Cryptocurrency news!